- Provide adolescents under the age of 22 with a wide variety of sports experiences, teamwork, social skills, and fitness skills.
- Individuals with spina bifida, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, or injury affecting the lower extremities of the body under the age of 22, who have not graduated high school.
- Athletes compete in wheelchairs for most sports, however not all athletes use wheelchairs outside of sports
- The program is open to Fairfax County and non-county residents. An additional fee will be charged to non-county residents.
- Click here to download a registration form.
- You may mail the completed form and fee to the address below or bring it with you to a practice and turn it in to one of the coaches.